the turbo button

jaipandya

the turbo key

hi
recently i bought a keyboard (brand: advik). it is a multimedia keyboard. there is a key called 'turbo'. there was no manual with keyboard i bought.......so still i don't know what does this turbo key do?

it is located at right side of the right shift, below enter key.

Last edited:

Lorand

<b>VIP Member</b>
Read it somewhere that pressing this button with one of the F keys from F1 to F8 will control the repeat speed of the keys, and with F12 will lock the keyboard. But this won't work on all computers.

jaipandya

didn't work. tried all the key combinations in function key with the trubo key. i cudn't observe any change.

Grimulus

jaipandya said:
just for look! lol
it doesn't make any sense.

look dude, just white out over the thing that says turbo and put "NOS" on it...get all NOPI with that bitch...yo junk will be really custom then. :p

and even if it doesn't work, it will be so cheesy your friends will find it humorous and creative as well as cool...and don't worry, you can tell them it was your idea. :p i won't take credit for it. :p

ZER0X

VIP Member
Grimulus said:
look dude, just white out over the thing that says turbo and put "NOS" on it...get all NOPI with that bitch...yo junk will be really custom then. :p

and even if it doesn't work, it will be so cheesy your friends will find it humorous and creative as well as cool...and don't worry, you can tell them it was your idea. :p i won't take credit for it. :p

:eek: LOL

Lorand

<b>VIP Member</b>
It's more useful to make a joystick-mod to your keyboard:

Joystick.jpeg