The Ultimate Rig

teamhex

Alright, im building a rig, price is no option(no joke).
Whats the biggest baddest set up I could buy?
Everything from the PC to the monitor. What can you guys throw together for me?

scooter

banned
Alright, im building a rig, price is no option(no joke).
Whats the biggest baddest set up I could buy?
Everything from the PC to the monitor. What can you guys throw together for me?

Okay so I can do you a badd ass system with all the trimmings for $11,450...thats canada dollars.

Ethan3.14159

Well, if you can't put a list together of "the biggest, baddest setup you can buy" then you don't deserve it, not too mention I pity your stupidity in the off chance you go through with it. Anyway, on newegg you can easily eclipse the $20,000 on one computer.

teamhex

Well, if you can't put a list together of "the biggest, baddest setup you can buy" then you don't deserve it, not too mention I pity your stupidity in the off chance you go through with it. Anyway, on newegg you can easily eclipse the $20,000 on one computer.

.....im doing a project for school and im being lazy, now post em.........you know you have nothing better to do

ScOuT

VIP Member
Here you go....this is the one!

http://www.aocustomcomputers.com/systems.html

Really...I think it's insane to spend over about $3000 on a computer anyway. If I wanted to I could order $30,000 worth of parts from Newegg tonight...but for what? What are you going to do with it? Play a $40 game...wow.

That's half the excitement is doing the reading and coming up with a plan and finding good deals on the parts. (I think anyway :))If you really have an unlimited budget...go with a murderbox or warmachine. You can get a really nice computer for like $7000.

Last edited:

scooter

banned
.....im doing a project for school and im being lazy, now post em.........you know you have nothing better to do

So you want us to waste our time because your too lazy to do whatever school project your apparently talking about?!?

Not only is that lazy--but its ignorant o ask strangers to waste their time for you, and then turn around and tell us we have nothing better to do?

Son, let me drop some knowledge on you---

I have 2 jobs, one of which is my own business, I have a family, I have a home, and I do real school on the side...That pretty occupies my life--but up until I read that post I was still willing to help out a stranger and squeeze out 10-15 more minutes!

Who the hell do you think you are? Is your lazy asshole lifestyle more important than our hard work and effort?

You should maybe stop being such a lazy twat, do your own research first, show some level of respect, and then ask for help...your backwards logic, selfishness, plain ignorance and laziness should earn you a one-way trip outta here!

You disgust me!

-/rant

Last edited:

hpi

banned
Just go waste your money on the top of the line Alienware.

You were gonna get your question answered until you said what you did.

Btw if you've gotta ask what parts to build for the best pc setup then your obviously not gonna be needing a pc anywhere NEAR what you'll use it for.

teamhex

So you want us to waste our time because your too lazy to do whatever school project your apparently talking about?!?

Not only is that lazy--but its ignorant o ask strangers to waste their time for you, and then turn around and tell us we have nothing better to do?

Son, let me drop some knowledge on you---

I have 2 jobs, one of which is my own business, I have a family, I have a home, and I do real school on the side...That pretty occupies my life--but up until I read that post I was still willing to help out a stranger and squeeze out 10-15 more minutes!

Who the hell do you think you are? Is your lazy asshole lifestyle more important than our hard work and effort?

You should maybe stop being such a lazy twat, do your own research first, show some level of respect, and then ask for help...your backwards logic, selfishness, plain ignorance and laziness should earn you a one-way trip outta here!

You disgust me!

-/rant
Just to have a little fun im going to poke fun at ya a little.

How is it ignorant to ask someone for help? I still have to put it all together on slides n stuff. Its not like your doing all the work :) .
Son? I happen to have 2 jobs and haven't been fortunate enough to knock some fat chick up. Im also in college and this is a end of semester project for a "simple easy blowoff A+ hardware easy as hell class".

"Who the hell do you think you are? Is your lazy asshole lifestyle more important than our hard work and effort? "

I am whoever you want me to be, in fact I find that posting something like this and getting a great response(which I have) Is great!

your backwards logic, selfishness, plain ignorance and laziness should earn you a one-way trip outta here!

I see no backwards logic here, in fact I see none being used at all, by either one of us. I also don't see any ignorance either.

Well maybe a little bit :)

Trolling_drawing.jpg

Last edited: