Think your hardcore? :)

bullzi

Dude I just watched a video on youtube about these guys, and they are insane. Everything is totally custom for this company. The motherboard is made by Tyan specifically for this company and their computer, ram is made by a company that makes memory for NASA and the Military, heatsinks are all custom for this system and the cooling system has been tested for months non-stop to check for any problems. These guys know how to do things right. :)

If you can afford it man, get it.. these things are freakin' solid.

Ethan3.14159

Beyond crap... I never thought I would see a worse rip off than Alienware. Those things are so completely over the top its ridiculous and laughable. The hardware aspect of these is also laughable compared to the price. Unless you want your computer to perhaps survive a nuclear attack. If someone buys one it should come with a free slap in the face, and a common sense tutorial explaining their own stupidity for buying one.

bullzi

It's overpriced, but more so a badass looking rig. You could easily build this same system for around $2k or a little more in a regular case, and I'll agree totally custom like this probably isn't the best idea. But it's a freaking cool computer and for somebody that has the ego to say, yea my computer is submerged, its sweet.

EDIT: And no, the "ego" comment wasn't directed at either of you.

Last edited:

bullzi

Right, I most definitely agree the hardware aspect of it is a rip-off. Everything IS custom though, while it's not needed, it still is custom. Having a totally custom computer such as that is a freakin cool "extra" to somebody who goes balls to the wall.

teamhex

100% not worth it, you can build a system that can keep up with those for alot less. There sweet looking, but its the same with alienware. I like the idea of the custom ram and motherboards, but what does that tell you? Its going to cost an arm and a leg for replacement parts.

Right, I most definitely agree the hardware aspect of it is a rip-off. Everything IS custom though, while it's not needed, it still is custom. Having a totally custom computer such as that is a freakin cool "extra" to somebody who goes balls to the wall.

Not to be a douche, but its really not custom if anyone can buy it. It just looks cool, if you do it yourself its custom. If you really want to get down to it, every pc that someone builds is custom. I have to agree though, that is a sick looking case and would be a big head turner at lan party's.

Last edited:

ScOuT

VIP Member
People out there have an un-limited budget to blow on custom rigs....as for the rest of us.....well

I'd buy a murderbox before I would ever consider that company:)

Last edited:

Motoxrdude

Pretty sick cases, not going to lie. Cool to see everyday consumers can buy some 1337 rigs, but the price is a little steep if you are only concerned about performance.

Dystopia

WAY over priced, yes. But they were reviewed, and I think these beasts are OIL-Cooled. Or at least maximum reviewed a comp with THAT case. But still looks awesome, eh?

gamerman4

hmmmm...if you have just thousands and thousands of dollars to blow....why not just buy a Cray CX1? Now that's hardcore.

ducis

saw it on maximum pc's web site. I think these guys have a real winner there
great price too
could never see myself buying a 6000 dollar rig though if if it was a good deal

zomgjerry

Dude I just watched a video on youtube about these guys, and they are insane. Everything is totally custom for this company. The motherboard is made by Tyan specifically for this company and their computer, ram is made by a company that makes memory for NASA and the Military, heatsinks are all custom for this system and the cooling system has been tested for months non-stop to check for any problems. These guys know how to do things right. :)

If you can afford it man, get it.. these things are freakin' solid.

It's overpriced, but more so a badass looking rig. You could easily build this same system for around $2k or a little more in a regular case, and I'll agree totally custom like this probably isn't the best idea. But it's a freaking cool computer and for somebody that has the ego to say, yea my computer is submerged, its sweet.

EDIT: And no, the "ego" comment wasn't directed at either of you.

dude r u seriously that stupid.
hes a noob he switched stories around.
think before u say. :p

bcoffee20

are these the guys that made the first submerged computers awhile back? and even if they arent how did they fix the problem where after a long time period the coolent would eat away at the materials? anyone else read that article on the first submerged pc's?

Motoxrdude

are these the guys that made the first submerged computers awhile back? and even if they arent how did they fix the problem where after a long time period the coolent would eat away at the materials? anyone else read that article on the first submerged pc's?

I doubt any one company did the first submerged computer. It has been around since forever. One of my cousins did it to his old windows 95 and even then he wasn't the first to do it.

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
One word: DAMN!

clipboard011xe3.jpg

Too expensive for utter crap.
Think it can even run Crysis? :p