I am thinking of upgrading my computer (built it myself, 1st time building one as well). It is going on 2 years old and I think its past due for an upgrade I was thinking of just doing mobo, cpu and graphics card and also throwing in another set of the same RAM I currently have.
I was wondering if some of you could steer me into the right direction. Its mainly a gaming computer. What would be a good quad core upgrade from the E8400 that wouldn't break the bank but would be a nice upgrade?
*Edit*
Or actually...could I stay with the same mobo (775 socket) or is there "alot" better stuff out that would require a new mobo?
I was wondering if some of you could steer me into the right direction. Its mainly a gaming computer. What would be a good quad core upgrade from the E8400 that wouldn't break the bank but would be a nice upgrade?
*Edit*
Or actually...could I stay with the same mobo (775 socket) or is there "alot" better stuff out that would require a new mobo?
Last edited: