This case looks cool?

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
ive been looking at alot of cases recently,some were too expensive and didnt have the features i wanted.

however i think i may have found the case,

Asus TA-M11

main link
http://www.xcase.co.uk/p/678977/asus-ta-m11-blacksilver-midi-tower-case-no-psu.html

alternative

http://www.play.com/PC/PCs/-/699/90...ack-And-Silver/Product.html?searchtype=genre#

Its not too expensive and it has,HDD racks that come out which is a great feature,its tooless so i can just put in my gfx card,sound card and clip it in without the need to screw it in.
and the cooling looks very good with its mesh side panel.

whats your opinion on it guys,obviusly you people can see whats good and bad about this case.

WeatherMan

Im not sure on your budget, haven't seen your other thread(s)??

But, I remember you said a while back, a HAF would be too expensive for you, well Ebuyer have their price dropped now, £15 less, Its now under £100.

I'm thinking of picking one up tonight

EDIT: Scan has one for £91.99 :D

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah teh HAF was too expensive and still is even reduced,with delivery it still comes to £103.48

Its not that i cant afford it,i can but i cant justify spending over £100 on a case,i would rather put £100 towards something that will boost my system like a HD4850.

Its one hell of a case though,im not even sure my Psu cables would be long enough for a full tower lol.

Ramodkk

VIP Member
It looks like a great case ;)

Although I wouldn't care if it wasn't tool-less, after all, there's nothing more secure than screwing in your devices/cards.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
danny,know any other sites other than these?

Scan
Overclockers,
Ebuyer,
Play.com

El DJ

Sorry, but it looks too square to me. There's just something about it that makes me say "This looks weird."

diduknowthat

formerly liuliuboy
Looks pretty nice, reminds me of the CM Elite 330. As for the tool less feature, I usually don't like it that much. They're just not as secure as plain old screws.

laznz1

nah don't like it honestly its a bit bland sorry

mind you i cant talk mines currently in some unbranded uncoloured ugly looking case but as they say its whats one the inside that counts

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Urghh! :D

im just not going to bother getting a new case,i cant find one i realy like for £60 tops so im just gonna stick with my Modded Icute case.

i may give it a revamp,respray it and mod it further by adding some holes inside to hide the cables more etc.

thanks anyway folks.