This little fan i found is a beast!

mep916

Administrator
Staff member
I'll try the "Kornowski" method. I think I've been using too much. His method should prevent me from doing this.

Kornowski

VIP Member
Thread jacker j/k

I don't like your tone young man, I'm out to get you :p

I'll try the "Kornowski" method. I think I've been using too much. His method should prevent me from doing this.

I'm making a name for myself :p Sure, but in return I want one of your GTX's :D

mep916

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry guys, I'm keepin the GTX's. My wife worked really hard to pay for them. :p I do have these, however.

After I get the CM Cosmos, I'm gonna throw the GTS's in my Antec 900 case, with some other parts, of course. I'm gonna build a budget system - something around $1,500 - $2,000. :D

mep916

Administrator
Staff member
Wish my budget was $2000 :p

Don't worry, young man. Use that creative brain of yours and get an education. By the time you're my age, buying the latest PC hardware will be the least of your concerns. :)

Last edited:

diduknowthat

formerly liuliuboy
After I get the CM Cosmos, I'm gonna throw the GTS's in my Antec 900 case, with some other parts, of course. I'm gonna build a budget system - something around $1,500 - $2,000. :D

Lol budget system...that's about 4 times my idea of budgetness :rolleyes:.

oscaryu1

VIP Member
Looks like an 70mm fan. I had an 43 CFM fan like that. It literally tried to fly outta my hand... Keep it on there and start overclockin :D

JSpecGC8

LOL Budget system 2k oh man the military just doesn't pay enough!!! Well free college while I am in is worth the trouble!!!

ThatGuy16

VIP Member
Nah its not that loub but its crazy ariflow.. its says "DC: Brushless, MODEL: AFB0612HA, DC12V, 0.22A, -S752"... means nothing to me :D