Time for a new monitor

TroubledViking

I've got an old ASUS LCD monitor that's getting fairly old and I'm looking to move into the HD/LED world of current gen monitors. I have been browsing around places like JB HiFi and mwave.com and most of their monitors are widescreen (which I am not a fan of personally).

I was looking for the 23-4" LED market as I hear they have better picture quality and power saving/longer life. I play a lot of games (Skyrim, Medal of Honor, Empire Total War) and I also do a lot of reading for university.

Any suggestions for me? I am not vehemently opposed to widescreen, just sometimes I think they are too wide :confused:

Thanks

NB: US websites don't help me too much as I live in Australia. I'm not asking for you to do the legwork finding sites with prices and what not, simply model/type numbers etc, I can look locally myself.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
You probably won't find anything above 19 inches if you are not wanting to go widescreen. I have an old 19" lcd that isn't widescreen and can't stand it now that I have my big 27" widescreen.