Time To Update The 101 Series?

Should we do it?


  • Total voters
    14
  • Poll closed .

justinmmm690

New Member
Although the basic principles haven't changed, some of the information in those threads is outdated and doesn't take into account new technology, definitions and products. Because the thread can't be edited by anyone except the creator and admins, it never really gets updated. So this time, we could do it in Google Docs so that multiple can edit and contribute! I think a lot of the info is copy and paste. So, who's up for it?
 
This made me log on just to vote, but I had deleted my earlier post because I didn't want to be bumping.

101 could use a refresher.
 
I have been thinking about talking to a moderator about this for a few weeks now, +1 justinmmm690.

If you need any help let me know
 
The principles won't change. However, the hardware moving so fast that, by the time finish updatin, it become out of date...
 
The principles won't change. However, the hardware moving so fast that, by the time finish updatin, it become out of date...

Well it's a never ending update and the more you keep up on it, the easier it is to update. Not to mention can get more specific, make 'for dummy guides' advanced guides, etc... That way you can help a broad spectrum of people.:good:
 
Back
Top