To Apple or not?

silv55

That probably has more to do with a virus/ad/spam blocker in place or filtering from the ISP.

if you have Apple OPS,why don't you try yourself,to stream in "firstrowsports!, if there are any OPS that normally don't get virus is Apple,Apple is just like Linux ,no virus no Malware.

Yeah....that's not Apple blocking it.

You're right it's not Apple. it's their OPS, sure you can install any other OPS in Apple Computers

Last edited by a moderator:

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
You're right it's not Apple. it's their OPS, sure you can install any other OPS in Apple Computers
Apple isn't blocking ANYTHING, even if you use OSX. That streaming site is absolute shit; no better than VIPBox. So many ads, pop-ups, etc. But I can access it fine with Chrome on OSX 10.9.

silv55

Apple isn't blocking ANYTHING, even if you use OSX. That streaming site is absolute shit; no better than VIPBox. So many ads, pop-ups, etc. But I can access it fine with Chrome on OSX 10.9.

i never get any pop ups or shit like you say, i use U block so i don't get those pop ups or adds.

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
i never get any pop ups or shit like you say, i use U block so i don't get those pop ups or adds.
Most of the time sites like that don't load with popup blockers, so you need to disable them.

Case in point, you're trying to use a very shitty pirate stream.