Too Smart???

Cromewell

Administrator
Staff member
Well, at least I burned a half hour figuring it out, I've got nothing but time to kill.

Cromewell

Administrator
Staff member
well I was trying the completely wrong thing, several different ways, I didn't expect it to work the way it does at all. When my so-called simple methods failed I started trying to match a numerical pattern which also didn't work. Finally when I thought about it a little more I tried what turned out to be the right way :). So afterwards I read a few of the comments and a many of the people were complaining that they were plenty smart and it only took them 2 minutes, which gave me a good laugh, there were so offended by the write up and thier results from a 'simple' game :D.

atomic

yeah i figured it out took me about 20 mins though...and countless different approaches which all failed. Got it now though and can sleep more easy tonight lol :D

apj101

VIP Member
took about 10 mins, you always try lots of complicated maths ways first
cude1 * cude2 to the root cude2 * e ^ cube4 etc.....

apj101

VIP Member
one thing you can be sure about, brain smarts or iq have little to do with this sort thing. It's just the different manner that people percieve things

flame1117

banned
Its complete BS I have taken a full length IQ test and scored 128. 100=average 160=genuis. and yet i figured this out in less then 5 minties. It all just depes how how you look at it, it has nothing to do with how smart you are. I have seen this before.

elmarcorulz

VIP Member
we know it has nothing to do with how smart you are, but the msarter people would generally look for a mathematical equation to solving the problem, ie add up the numbers from each one and divide by the first dice.

nevinenigma

I've seen that before, it took me like 2 minutes the first time I saw it. Then this time it took me like 20 seconds because I hadn't seen it in a while and forgot the trick.

flame1117

banned
It can be that way, but not always. I'm smart,and i know alot of other people that are too, that would also ifnd that out easy it just depends on how you think.

Cromewell

Administrator
Staff member
you do exactly what it says, roll 4 or 5 6-sided dice and find out how many 'petals' it represents