Torrent best program pls

ameyo

I just want to ask what is the best torrent download program i was using "bitcomet" but i didn't like it now i'm using "vuze" and it start being like bitcomet

TrainTrackHack

VIP Member
I've heard uTorrent is teh shiznizzel as far as Torrents are concerned, but I personally use Shareaza (multi-network P2P client... does torrents, Gnutella, G2 and ED2K)(IMO the best) and Free Download Manager.

Springy182

uTorrent is hands down the best IMO, I've tried ABC, Azereus, Bitcomet, etc..

uTorrent is so good it's now the "official" bittorrent client (Rebranded though)

Stick to downloading legal stuff though, ;)

DirtyD86

banned
another vote for utorrent. i've used several programs and utorrent is the easiest to use, and still has enough features to do everything you want it to do.

ETSA

I can totally see the moderators shutting down this thread, go ahead and try to say there is a legal way to use torrents and they will probably give you an infraction.

DirtyD86

banned
I can totally see the moderators shutting down this thread, go ahead and try to say there is a legal way to use torrents and they will probably give you an infraction.

okay. here's a few:

plenty of games offer patch downloads through torrents

a mod for bf2 called project reality offers the mod through torrents

freeware can be found on torrent sites

apj101

VIP Member

calm down, we have to draw lines somewhere. Dozens of mods/su-mods/admins have discussed this many times and we have formulated our rules in a way which we think best benefits the site. We are not trying to be nazi or deliberatly difficult. We just have to draw a line somewhere, if you dont agree...well there's not a lot I can do about that

For now this thread is fine

alexandergre

utorrent! +1
utorrent has a web UI plugins, which can be very useful if you arent at home and you still want to controll and see the utorrent.
its fast and light.
customizable UI.
and so on

ikermalli

BitSpirit it has probably the fastest speed I have seen I have used uTorrent, Bittorrent, BitComet, Vuze, Shareaza, and some other random ones, try BitSpirit, it is weird to get used to at first but in the first few minutes it is fine. Btw, I absolutely hate vuze