Here's the story guys, I work for a computer company so I get a-lot of cheap laptops and I re-sell them.
I'm having problems with a current laptop a Toshiba Tecra A6. I'm trying to be able to boot a disk up on it I've enter the BIOS and tried to edit the bootup settings got it to load from a disk but I entered 3 disks that I know definitely work as I use them all the time and it wont boot them! The computer makes a noise when I enter them so I know it can sense them.. How do I boot it up manually?
Thanks.
I'm having problems with a current laptop a Toshiba Tecra A6. I'm trying to be able to boot a disk up on it I've enter the BIOS and tried to edit the bootup settings got it to load from a disk but I entered 3 disks that I know definitely work as I use them all the time and it wont boot them! The computer makes a noise when I enter them so I know it can sense them.. How do I boot it up manually?
Thanks.