Touch Screen Not Working

andrew pande

Hi guys,

I installed windows 10 on a tablet called sinotec ct101w which had 10 windows running but got damaged the problem that I am having is that the on windows 10 the touch screen, wifi, sound etc are not working please help

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
What do you mean by damaged? Look in device manager to see if it just needs drivers installed.

andrew pande

Hi thanks for your response what I mean is the tablet I am using is built for windows it had windows 10 running which crashed when deleted some partitions by mistake, but I have installed another windows 10 operating system which is working but missings drivers for touch screen, wifi and sound etc. that's I asking the someone can help me with the drivers - thanks

What do you mean by damaged? Look in device manager to see if it just needs drivers installed.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Go into device manager Right click on each device that needs a driver, click on properties, click on details tab and give me the 4 digit vendor and device id numbers. They look like this ven_xxxx and dev_yyyy where x and y are 4 alphanumeric digits. You may also need to change property to hardware ID.

id's.jpg

andrew pande

Hi johnb35,

the tablet has many device which are written unknown but is a few Hardwares:

VEN_8086&DEV_22B8&SUBSYS_72708086&REV_22
ACPI\VEN_8086&DEV_22C1
ACPI\NT3406

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
I need them all or I can't help you. That item there is part of the chipset driver but i'm not actually getting a download for that specific item. I've even tried searching your model number and not coming up with anything.