Transfering photos from my laptop to iphone 5s

Stattovic

I apologize if this is the wrong section for this but on searching coulnt find anything similar.

I have a number of photos on my Lenovo Laptop that I would like to put on my new iphone 5s, however Google searches for answers always say load itunes and transfer to your iphone.

However none of my photos are on itunes they sit in my Pictures folder in explorer.

Could someone plese advise how I can transfer them please.

Thank you

tremmor

Ya should be able to do it with a usb cable. phone to usb on computer.
At least i can with the android.

i have tried connecting but still not sure what to do from there.
Stattovic, I had never simply plugged my iPhone 5 into a USB port on the computer, to transfer files that way. However, I attempted to do so tonight. It, however, did not work. When I clicked "This PC" on my Windows 10 desktop, under "Devices and drives", I double clicked on the iPhone icon. I followed through, opening each folder, until I got to the photos on the phone. However, it would not let me drop an image into the folder, to send it to the iPhone. So, I am under the impression that you will have to download and install iTunes.

ssal

You'll need to create a folder in your laptop (e.g. MyLaptopPhotos).
Connect your iPhone to iTune. Click on your phone in iTune > Photo and you'll have option to select the folders to be included in your iPhone. After you included the folders you want, click "sync" and it will transfer them over.

Emykemzy

Collect the photos to one folder on your laptop. Run iTunes and connect iPhone to your laptop. In the photos menu, click on “Syncphotos from” option > Choose the folder you want to transfer > Select “Selected folders” option. Click “Apply” to start syncing the photos from laptop to iPhone.