Try my html puzzle game

kobaj

VIP Member
Er, I did number 16, and the other two with paint. How is everyone having problems.

Whats up with 17?

CmoAMD

SOMEONE PLEASE POST how to do 6 on Paint, ive done everything, flipping, inverting, I cant see it... please post the answer and the steps to do it on Paint, or PM/IM me

kobaj

VIP Member
Its easy on problem 6, First go into paint and place a copy of the image there. Next, take the little eyedropper thing and first click on enyblack part of the image(someplace near the bottum is good). Next take the eyedropper and right click in the white. Then go click the eraser tool. Finaly with the eraser tool hold right click and go over all of the image. Words will form infront of your eyes.

bigsaucybob

kobaj said:
Its easy on problem 6, First go into paint and place a copy of the image there. Next, take the little eyedropper thing and first click on enyblack part of the image(someplace near the bottum is good). Next take the eyedropper and right click in the white. Then go click the eraser tool. Finaly with the eraser tool hold right click and go over all of the image. Words will form infront of your eyes.

i still dont get it, o wait wait i got it

Last edited:

diduknowthat

formerly liuliuboy
its butter+fly for one, what's with 17?

nvm bout 17, 18 is another photoshop one!??! NOOOO

edit once again, nvm, i'm on 23 now, they're getting easier...or is it that im thinking like the person who made it :rolleyes:

Last edited:

elmarcorulz

VIP Member
liuliuboy said:
its butter+fly for one, what's with 17?

nvm bout 17, 18 is another photoshop one!??! NOOOO

edit once again, nvm, i'm on 23 now, they're getting easier...or is it that im thinking like the person who made it :rolleyes:
How come, you got stuck on an easy one, yet you got further then me. I dont remember which one i was stuck on it was like rows of two letters down, then said = attack. I just couldnt get that one, was driving me crazy

diduknowthat

formerly liuliuboy
oh you just look for a pattern of letters they used..and if you need the answer pm me...now wth is 23

and this message is directed @ elmarcorulz

edit: haha nvm got 23.

Last edited: