Try this game!

cell4me

banned
Post your scores my best was alittle over 23 seconds I guess I wount be flying a f16 anytime soon...lol!

The object is to move the red block around without getting hit by
the blue blocks, which begin moving as soon as you touch the
blue, and without coming into contact with any of the black
walls.

If you can go longer than 22 seconds you are phenomenol.
Apparently the US Air Force uses this for fighter pilots. They are
expected to go for at least 2 minutes. Give it a try!!

http://tinyurl.com/56t9u

atomic

20.828 seconds, then it was getting annoying :p. I will try again when im not tired.

gscore6ls.jpg

Last edited:

dragon2309

P.I Dragon
23.694, but this is real old, been around for over 2 years, played it before, i think my best is only a bit higher than what i got there, anything after 25 seconds is just luck, your reflexes cant handle that mcuh...... Or your just lying..... *COUGH*-savagenator-*COUGH*

SAAER45

Cool game... But what does that teach Air Force Pilots? I'm a pilot (not in the Air Force) and I got 19 seconds. Just curious, I don't see the correlation.

Last edited:

Raditz

prettyfun8pc.jpg

PREETTTY FUN, but it gets annoying after you touch the black things.

Last edited:

lee101

VIP Member
I'm not going anywhere near that after the last game was posted, i would rather miss out than crap my pants again

Lee :D

The Astroman

17.5 seconds

lee101 said:
I'm not going anywhere near that after the last game was posted, i would rather miss out than crap my pants again

Lee :D

No worries, there's nothing scary.

Last edited:

cell4me

banned
SAAER45 said:
Cool game... But what does that teach Air Force Pilots? I'm a pilot (not in the Air Force) and I got 18 seconds. Just curious, I don't see the correlation.
Dunno thats just what it said on the site that I found it on...my guess would be to test your hand eye coordination, reflex or your ability to predict an opening.

Trizoy

VIP Member
Motoxrdude said:
i take it your joking right? IF not prove it:p

Why does it always have to be a competition?

Like that deodorant commercial... "the one up guy, who always need to do things just one step better"

Edit: Wasnt able to match old record... here ya go.. :p one up!

(well that added weird...)
score9tq.jpg

Last edited:

Motoxrdude

Trizoy said:
Why does it always have to be a competition?

Like that deodorant commercial... "the one up guy, who always need to do things just one step better"

Edit: Wasnt able to match old record... here ya go.. :p one up!

(well that added weird...)
score9tq.jpg
INSANE. You must have the reflexes of a cat eh?