bernie66
New Member
I would like to make abit more space in my room and currently i have a PC with 20" screen etc but i would like to find the best way if possible to get everything off my computer onto a laptop. I dont really fancy buying a new laptop but if that is what i would have to do then i would do this.
I know that PC are more relaible/better than laptops and that is why i have stuck with a PC.
maybe i would have to just purchase a new laptop and transfer all my files onto that and then get rid of my pc and use this money to buy a laptop
anyway, if you understand this please reply if not i shall explain a little better thankyou
I know that PC are more relaible/better than laptops and that is why i have stuck with a PC.
maybe i would have to just purchase a new laptop and transfer all my files onto that and then get rid of my pc and use this money to buy a laptop
anyway, if you understand this please reply if not i shall explain a little better thankyou