TV LG Smart TV 3D 42 "

manywordy

Hi , I have a TV LG Smart TV 3D 42 " , my pc is connected by HDMI . My question is why the quality of player the TV itself is far superior to my pc ?, that is, if I play a movie my pc is as if he lacked softly . it shows especially in the scenes of motion, as if he lacked a tad continuity at peak times I 'm not talking about videos of poor quality, and I have a i7 and gtx 750. When I reproduce via uSB or network the same movie on tv is a change of impressive quality and looks as if noticing it was twice hertz or frames. I tried turning on and off all filters and options true motion but the effect softness is still remarkable . I hope someone could explain me , thanks.

manywordy

Must be a TV issue. I have had this with monitors. Try using VGA if available or switch to another HDMI
Hy, thanks.
I have been reading and maybe the problem is in the input frequency . It may return only 60 of the 120 hz input channels

manywordy

Ah I think I misunderstood, you might be able to up the display frequency in your adapter settings.
From the nvidia control panel option only 1920 x 1080 60 hz appears and from the menu on the TV there is no option to change anything , it gets automatically at 60 hz