Bob the Blob
New Member
Hey guys i have a rather large problem and need a little help. Today i was installing an internal wireless adapter in my friends computer and of course i unplugged everything but realized i forgot to install the actual software which i was supposed to do first before anything. I finished that up and then inserted the adapter but didn't realize the computer was still on so the computer shut off and will not turn back on. I am very disappointed in myself because i've always had a knack for computers and i made a very dumb mistake. Im wondering if this could just be a blown fuse somewhere, the power supply is shot, or even worse.....the motherboard is no good. Please get back to me ASAP for his wife does not know that we killed her computer and we don't plan on her finding out unless it is something that we cannot fix. I know what we did was extremely stupid and really can't even believe i made this awful mistake. Criticism will not help so if you want to make fun thats fine, but it will really just make things worse.