Unable to access certain site. Please I'm in dire need of help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samuel Plaisime

Hello, I have an issue. You see my brother is preventing me from accessing certain site on my laptop and mobile device. I'm not sure how he's doing it or how to stop him. So I was wondering if someone could help me.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
If you are connecting to a wireless network which he has control over then he most likely has a router where he can disable any sites he doesn't want to allow. And we can't help you get around that.

Samuel Plaisime

He's doing this intentionally to get on my nerve. And the network doesn't belong to him, it belong to are parents. Look I'm not asking for anyone to fix my problem. I just want somebody to give an idea on how he's doing this so I can permanently stop him.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
I already told you how it's most likely being done but I bet he has changed router password to where only he can login. So if it's your parents network, how about asking them?

Shlouski

VIP Member
Its clear you are young and I'm guessing your OLDER brother has done this, possibly at the request of your parents, because of this it is unlikely anyone here will help you. This is a family problem, not a tech problem, you need to sort this out with your family, no one here wants to potentially undermine them. If your brother has done this without your parents consent then I would recommend that you speak with them, its possible they may force your brother to undo what he has done.

Status
Not open for further replies.