WIndows 10 Unable to find and enable Bluetooth in Windows 10 (Help)

No matter how many videos I watch and much I google solutions I am unable to find Bluetooth option on my Computer in Windows 10. I just installed the Bluetooth drivers for the motherboard and still nothing. MoBo is Gigabyte Z390 Aorus PRO. I have no clue what to do honestly I tried everything I found.
Its not under device manager and its not showing under bluetooth either. Hope someone can help.
Group.png

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
OK, check your bios settings to see if its disabled, it shouldn't be. Its possible its defective. The only other thing to do would be to buy a bluetooth adapter.

I couldn't find anything in BIOS but I am not the most tech savvy person. Could I be wrong? but I don't think the Gigabyte Z390 AORUS Pro (None Wifi) Has Bluetooth built in.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
but I don't think the Gigabyte Z390 AORUS Pro (None Wifi) Has Bluetooth built in.
it doesn't. I was going off the motherboard in your signature. This is why its always best to post what parts you are using when asking for help. If you want bluetooth for that system, you'll need to buy a bluetooth adapter.

it doesn't. I was going off the motherboard in your signature. This is why its always best to post what parts you are using when asking for help. If you want bluetooth for that system, you'll need to buy a bluetooth adapter.
Yeah just realized that I could have sworn it did. Thanks for the help anyway. Kinda shocked honestly I really thought it had bluetooth lol.