Unbuffered or Registered?

Phippsp

What is the difference from registered ram and unbuffered ram? I know I want duel channled, PC3200, 400mhz, what should I look for in the voltage, bandwidth, Cas latency, error checking, organization? Are some of those just crap that I don't half to worry about? And im guessing Ill proble pick between corsair, kingston. So any suggestions on picking memory for a Asus A8V deluxe, Geforce 6800 Ultra 256mb, Amd Athlong 3500.

Rambo

Praetor has the same mobo CPU and Graphics Card. I'm sure he will reply with a good set-up for RAM.

CAS Latency should be 2.5 or lower (atleast I think so! :p)

Wait untill Praetor replies, he's good with computers (i mean, really really good!! :eek: )

Rambo.

Phippsp

Well so far with the Amd 3500, BFG Geforce 6800 Ultra 256mb, Asus Deluxe I spent
Graphics Card - 500.00
CPU - 295.00
MOBO - 124.00
Case - 60.00
PSU - 99.00
Total 1078.00

My Max is proble around 1800 and if needed 2000. But im tring to stay as low as I can if I can keep it as low as 1500 that would be great. But I aslo need help finding a good hard drive, cd rom, and cd burner. So mabye someone could help me find a good hard drive, cd rom, and cd burner, and memory. Im looking to build a great gaming computer FYI which proble already notice that.