under volting

apassi

Hi
Don't shoot the questioner right away. The machine gets hot and so does the man. The machine is a Dell Latitude E6410 and would run win 10 pro. detailed information in the pictures. The machine has been cleaned and put in new pastes and bios updated and the hard drive replaced with ssd.

I have tried to guide can be found in a laptop under volting just the English pages too, and I have found but .. The instructions mentioned programs refuse to install to my machine, for excample: rmclock, Intel XTU, throttlestop. I also thought about the under clocking bios but will not succeed in this model, as I understand it.Here the chains mention those above programs as well. I wish that if anyone had any information on how I could undervolting I would be very grateful.

laptop is old but I've been working on this project. I have no experience in under volting but apparently have an effective way to decreases heat etc

Thanks

cpu3.png
[/url] [/IMG]

Shlouski

VIP Member
Its normal for laptops do get hot, you can try stressing the cpu with something like prime95 or cpu-z to see temps under max load, but the cpu will throttle down if it get too hot or even turn off when they get out of hand to prevent damage.

Like OmniDyne said, its normal to see laptop cpu's reaching temps close to 100c under heavy loads.

OmniDyne

When I watch the video the heat rises quickly to 70-80 cel. and the fan rotates loudly all the time.

It's a laptop from 2010 which means it's around 9 years old. The temperatures are normal, even at 70-80 degrees Celsius and it's not surprising the processor is having to work hard, even when watching videos. It's severely obsolete.

apassi

Its normal for laptops do get hot, you can try stressing the cpu with something like prime95 or cpu-z to see temps under max load, but the cpu will throttle down if it get too hot or even turn off when they get out of hand to prevent damage.

Like OmniDyne said, its normal to see laptop cpu's reaching temps close to 100c under heavy loads.

It's a laptop from 2010 which means it's around 9 years old. The temperatures are normal, even at 70-80 degrees Celsius and it's not surprising the processor is having to work hard, even when watching videos. It's severely obsolete.

Thanks for the answers. Will it help if I switch to i7 dual-core processor?
With reference to the original question, can this be undervolted?