Upcoming PC Games

kobaj

VIP Member
Crysis looked really good but then they made their insane specs. Halo 2 for pc is a much better game Im looking forward to.

The REAL game I think though is Half life 2 ep 2 and 3 and perhaps half life 4 (the episodes count as half life 3), but thats a little too far into the future I think your looking for.

Quake 5 perhaps (ya ya ya, could care less what its real name is), or stalker, but isnt that released in like 2 days?

Do mods count? Blackmesa:source...

Jack Bauer

banned
Crysis, I am going to be building a computer so it can run that game maxed out. But I first need to know what the specs the game needs to run maxed out.

yea i'm building a computer pretty soon with 1 gig ddr2 1200, a e6600, and either an 8800GTX or whatever ATI beast is unleashed. I hope I don't have any problems buit I doubt any stress will be on the graphics card because im using a HDTV which only has a 1280 by 720 resolution. I can only pray though :/

Jack Bauer

banned
yea i'm building a computer pretty soon with 1 gig ddr2 1200, a e6600, and either an 8800GTX or whatever ATI beast is unleashed. I hope I don't have any problems buit I doubt any stress will be on the graphics card because im using a HDTV which only has a 1280 by 720 resolution. I can only pray though :/

If your going to have a 8800GTX I would get 2GB of ram otherwise your system will be bottlenecking like crazy.

Tahj

Yep!

is there an expansion to Oblivion elders scrolls 4?

The Shivering Isles is the expansion name, & I believe it is set to release on 3/26/07. I've read it is the 1st & last Oblivion expansion, but another 1 or 2 of the smaller downloadable content packs will be relased in time.

TheOrteganator

I'm looking forward to getting Test Drive Unlimited, although many wouldn't consider it a top of the line crazy advanced game.

I want it so much that I'm building an entire computer just to run it... and a bunch of other games in the future. But trust me, if it weren't for this game I'd still be happy with my current system.

i was thinking a bout getting 2 gigs of mem but than i'd have to downgrade to ddr2 800 becasue the price of 2 gigs of ddrr2 1200 is around $400