Update Issuses?? Vista .... Ugghhh

Sacrinyellow5

Moring/Afternoon everyone!
Last night when I shut my computer down Vista did a couple updates. Later on that evening I turned the computer on to check a file which I was working on previously. When I was in “my computer” I noticed that my 160 gb hd had only 15 gbs free?? I checked my program folders and there was only 15 gbs of programs and maybe 3-4 gbs of multimedia in the document folders. (Pictures/Music/Files/etc.) When I right clicked on the “Users” folder the properties show 80 gbs of files. Yikes! The funny thing is I go into the sub-folders and there is only 4 gbs of actually files in the folder.(Everything which was mentioned above (Pictures/Music/Files/etc.)) So is this an error in the disk? Someone suggested that it could be my restore points are taking up the space on the disk, but I’ve never lost 90 some gigs of space before with restore points. Maybe it’s time to save what I can and reformat. Any suggestions would be helpful!
Thanks

speedyink

VIP Member
For shits and giggles try the 'free up disk space' utility. If that doesn't work try unhiding hidden and system folders, and see if any of the hidden folders contains 90gb worth of crap. Thats about all I can think of.