J Jason101 New Member Aug 23, 2008 #1 ok im looking to upgrade my Emachine w6409, Im looking to upgrade my ram to 1 gb and graphics card to be able to play BF2 and cod4 on low to Medium my budget is 50 dollars I know that really low but thats all i have.
ok im looking to upgrade my Emachine w6409, Im looking to upgrade my ram to 1 gb and graphics card to be able to play BF2 and cod4 on low to Medium my budget is 50 dollars I know that really low but thats all i have.
MBGraphics VIP Member Aug 23, 2008 #2 You can only get 1 or the other for that budget, unfortunatly. I would say get the video card, get this one for $50 after MIR: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130292
You can only get 1 or the other for that budget, unfortunatly. I would say get the video card, get this one for $50 after MIR: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130292
J Jason101 New Member Aug 23, 2008 #3 Thanks,sounds good and i found another ram from older comp what i think i can use.