Upgrading Memory on Computer

So Im guessing the Corsair is the faster of the two?

Corsair
Cas Latency - 3
Timing - 3-3-3-8

OCZ
Cas Latency - 2
Timing - 2-3-2-5

Not sure what those specifications mean.

Thank you for the responses so far.
 
The OCZ by a long shot it has alot better timming, plus cheaper with shields. Lower timming is better. 30 dollar rebate plus free shipping. Its a no brainer.
 
Last edited:
Are you sure you need DDR and not DDR2 RAM? Just want to make sure your getting the right part you need. Not trying to insult your inelegance:D But I have seen people make simple mistakes like that for years!

I would go with Corsair...I have always used it and never had any problems with it and they have great customer support! Just depends on who you ask...the OCZ is cheaper though.

XION II case
ASUS P5N-E 650i mobo
Intel Q9300 @ 2.875
Corsair XMS2 Pro 4x1GB
Evga 9800 GTX
Antec Neo Power 650w PSU
 
Last edited:
Are you sure you need DDR and not DDR2 RAM? Just want to make sure your getting the right part you need. Not trying to insult your inelegance:D But I have seen people make simple mistakes like that for years!

I would go with Corsair...I have always used it and never had any problems with it and they have great customer support! Just depends on who you ask...the OCZ is cheaper though.

XION II case
ASUS P5N-E 650i mobo
Intel Q9300 @ 2.875
Corsair XMS2 Pro 4x1GB
Evga 9800 GTX
Antec Neo Power 650w PSU
Im pretty sure I need a DDR RAM since my motherboard is a P4P800-E Deluxe.
 
ocz for sure. better performance, shields, and $30 rebate. I have ocz in my rig, and its never let me down.
 
Okay Im going with the OCZ since its faster and cheaper after the rebate. Thank you everyone for the feedback :)
 
Back
Top