Upgrading my comp

Your motherboard says it supports the Pentium D 9 series, and I'm assuming that the Pentium D 950 is part of the 9 series, so you should be good there. However I wouldn't go crazy on a system with a motherboard like that. If you are into PC gaming than you may want to consider saving for a new PC.
 
Last edited:
That motherboard is what motherboard he has now, that CPU is the one he is wanting to buy, he question is if it will work.

Yes, that CPU will work with your current motherboard.

But yes, i have to agree with tknick90, if you are going to be gaming, a new PC is in order.
 
Ugh its so damn expensive though. And the last thread I made I was asking about a quad core and then someone posted a prebuild that was a dual core and everyone liked it. Why is that?
 
Ugh its so damn expensive though. And the last thread I made I was asking about a quad core and then someone posted a prebuild that was a dual core and everyone liked it. Why is that?


That is quad core the compute you posted, and the only reason the guys like the other one was because it had a good video card and was good for gaming, the guys didn't like the other one because it had a crappy 256MB graphics card.
 
Back
Top