Upgrading my Video Card

ihoks

This is exciting! :)
I managed to safe some money for a new GPU, but don't know which one to go for and what my system, specially my power supply, can support. I think the current bottle neck of my PC is the GPU.

My current Monitor is 1920 x 1080 with 144hz
Games: WoW, Hearthstone, Diablo 3, League of Legends, CS, Minecraft, Heroes 3 :)
No plans for 4k in the next years.

This is my current setup:
CPU: i5-4670K (not OC atm due to being unstable, but will put it back to a safe 4.4 or 4.2)
Memory: G.Skill DIMM 16 GB DDR3-2400 Quad-Kit
MB: ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO
PSU: Corsair CX600M 600W
Current GPU: GIGABYTE GV-N760OC-2GD
Casing: Fractal Design ARC MIDI R2
Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series H90

My budget is around 350 EUR or 2600 DKK. I live in Denmark but don't mind buying somewhere in Europe if there is a sweet deal. I don't expect too much price variation so I can search for that myself or just buy it in DK.

Thanks for any help!
Cheers
Ihoks

ihoks

Hey, just I quick feedback. The new Card is amazing! :) Silent and powerful! Additionally I got myself some silent wings3 fans and a H110i which in combination are very silent too. Only thing I had to do was drilling out the optical bay :) This is the result

So big thanks for all the help!
d18y61

Laquer Head

Hey, just I quick feedback. The new Card is amazing! :) Silent and powerful! Additionally I got myself some silent wings3 fans and a H110i which in combination are very silent too. Only thing I had to do was drilling out the optical bay :) This is the result

So big thanks for all the help!
d18y61

Glad all the upgrades are being put to good use..!!!