Urgent Help - Image will not print in Word ??

vanessa.elliott

:(Hi I am using Microsoft Word 2007 and i have designed my poster for my business (which i urgently need to get printed for tomorrow gggrrrr) and i have an image in the right hand side at the top of the document and i have txt in the left hand side top of the document

When it is printing out in word it is only printing the text and the corners of the image - as though as soon as its in line with the text it is blocking out that part of the picture and not printing it.

I know it has something to do with text wrapping i think - i have already positioned it so the image is on the right and the text is on the left using the positioning button. and i have clicked on the right tab and asked it to put the image infront of text

But still not printing ? how do i get it to print the image and the text ?

Thanks xx

linkin

VIP Member
Use the tight text wrapping option and place the image nearer to the centre of the page, see if that helps.

newguy

my guess is its something in your printer settings or printer drivers if the image is to high quality for the printer sometimes it has trouble printing. also you can adjust the printer settings, including how it prints pictures in the print dialog box.