James^.^
New Member
Total = $1,268.41 (from Newegg)
Here's the links
Case (ATX Full)
HDD (Seagate Barracuda 7200)
GPU (HD 4870)
PSU (APEVIA WARLOCK POWER ATX-WA900W 900W)
RAM (CORSAIR XMS2 DHX 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800)
Motherboard (X38)
CPU (E8400)
Well Hopefully (and more than likely) I will be able to play all the top games with this rig, but I have a few questions...
1. Should I buy from newegg only? I mean, with resellers like Zipzoomfly I would be able to save around 200$.
2. Should I go ahead and buy the x48 motherboard instead of the x38? I thought it might be a good idea because some people on newegg had memory problems with the X38.
3. Is there anything I could get that would be cheaper but have more "bang for the buck"?
Here's the links
Case (ATX Full)
HDD (Seagate Barracuda 7200)
GPU (HD 4870)
PSU (APEVIA WARLOCK POWER ATX-WA900W 900W)
RAM (CORSAIR XMS2 DHX 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800)
Motherboard (X38)
CPU (E8400)
Well Hopefully (and more than likely) I will be able to play all the top games with this rig, but I have a few questions...
1. Should I buy from newegg only? I mean, with resellers like Zipzoomfly I would be able to save around 200$.
2. Should I go ahead and buy the x48 motherboard instead of the x38? I thought it might be a good idea because some people on newegg had memory problems with the X38.
3. Is there anything I could get that would be cheaper but have more "bang for the buck"?