Very slow to no capacity

File C:\WINDOWS\system32\mbho2.dll tagged as "not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.WurldMedia.f". Action Taken: No Action Taken.
File C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\sysctrl.exe tagged as not-a-virus:Monitor.Win32.WinGuardian.a. No Action Taken.
File C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\mbho2.dll tagged as "not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.WurldMedia.f". Action Taken: No Action Taken.

There are to many links how do i download the registry cleaner. also his parents are starting to watch over our shoulder so ill be off for a while.

Buzz1927

Digaredd
I wasn't expecting it to help, but it needed doing.
Delete these files.

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\sysctrl.exe
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\mbho2.dll

What antivirus are you currently running?

Buzz1927

Digaredd
Hit Start >Run, type services.msc.
Scroll down until you find the service AntiVir Service, and double-click on it.
Hit "Stop" and change the "Startup Type" to "Disabled".
Hit "Apply", then "Ok".

Do the same for these.

AntiVir Update
Norton AntiVirus Auto Protect Service
ScriptBlocking Service

Then run HijackThis and click Config -> Misc Tools -> Delete an NT service. In the Delete window, type AntiVirService and press OK. OK any prompts.

Do the same for these.

AVWUpSrv
navapsvc
SBService

[*]Then download the Killbox.
[*]Unzip it to the desktop but do NOT run it yet.
[*]Then please reboot into Safe Mode by restarting your computer and pressing F8 as your computer is booting up. Then select the Safe Mode option.
[*]Once in Safe Mode, please run Killbox.
[*]Click "Delete on Reboot".
[*]Paste the following into the top "Full Path of File to Delete" box.

• C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\sysctrl.exe
[*]Click the red-and-white "Delete File".
[*]Click "No" at the Delete on Reboot prompt.

Do the same for this file.

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\mbho2.dll

Then reboot and see how things are now.

I did everything you said execpt when i tried to delete navapsvc it said it couldnt because it was systems critical and the same goes for SBService. I ran kill box in safe mode and got rid of that one file but it still isnt working. My homepage loads fast but whenever i try to go to a diffrent page (such as computerforum.com it wont do it).

Also when i ran killbox and told it which files to delete it didnt really seem like it did anything. And i never got a diolog box in which to click no in.