Vid card

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrbagrat

banned
GIGA MAN said:
Hey Mrbagrat go torture some woodland creatures

Ya know what? I think I will. Btw, gophers generally don't hold their organs in as well as others. You should try it. Or are you busy with d&d?

And, I'm not 28. Give or take about a decade.

GIGA MAN

banned
I bet the only sexual experience you guys has had was wid sum dirty truck stop ****, which you paid all your mummies allowance wid just so you could experience a ****.

Last edited by a moderator:

Motoxrdude

GIGA MAN said:
My only sexual experience I had was wid sum dirty truck stop ****, which Ipaid all my mummies allowance wid just so icould experience a ****.
We dont want to know about your sexual experiences....

GIGA MAN

banned
hey filip go play some handball, you must be a nerd, its one of the most nerdiest games to play at skool these days

fade2green514

actually i believe he was calling clutch a 28 year old virgin who lives with his mom... which is completely inaccurate since clutch's profile clearly says he's 17 years old right next to each and every post that he posts.
open your eyes lol

mrbagrat

banned
I'm not sure why, but he reminds me of doom. Maybe its the references to our "mummies"?

Hey, MEGA MAN, type in all caps. Just to increase the effect.

But Clutch is "73", he could use his pension couldn't he?

GIGA MAN

banned
17 man and you fully into computers, you should be out there getting wasted at parties and rooting 5 **** in one night

fade2green514

wow this is ridiculous. this thread really needs a good closing.
haha... yea you need help mega man. seriously.
btw im 17 too, and i like computers as well theres nothing wrong with that.
theres nothing wrong with learning lol

fade2green514

he needs a new one thats compatible with the slot his computer has, that simple. i suggest the 7600gt for pci-e
btw pico is REALLY small.

GIGA MAN

banned
Nerd Season
A truck driver, hauling a tractor-trailer load of computers, stops for a beer. As he approaches the bar, he sees a big sign on the door that says, "COMPUTER NERDS NOT ALLOWED - ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!" He enters and sits down.

The bartender comes over to him, sniffs, and says that he smells kind of nerdy. He then asks him what he does for a living. The truck driver explains to him that he drives a truck, and the smell is just from the computers he is hauling. The bartender serves him a beer and says, "OK, truck drivers aren't nerds."

As he is sipping his beer, a skinny guy walks in wearing a pair of glasses with tape around the middle, a pocket protector with twelve kinds of pens and pencils, and a belt that is at least a foot too long. The bartender, without saying a word, pulls out a shotgun and blows the guy away. The truck driver asks him why he did that.

The bartender replied, "Don't worry. The computer nerds are in season because they are overpopulating Silicon Valley. You don't even need a license."

So the truck driver finishes his beer, gets back in his truck, and heads for the freeway. Suddenly, he veers to avoid an accident, and the load shifts. The back door breaks open and computers spill out all over the road. He jumps out and sees a crowd already forming, snatching up all of the computers. The scavengers are comprised of engineers, accountants and programmers - computer geeks. Each of them wearing the nerdiest clothes he has ever seen.

He can't let them steal his whole load. So remembering what happened in the bar, he pulls out his gun and starts blasting away, killing several of them instantly. A highway patrol officer comes zooming up and jumps out of the car screaming at him to stop.

The truck driver said, "What's wrong? I thought computer nerds were in season."

"Well, sure," says the patrolman, "But you can't bait 'em!"

GIGA MAN

banned
hey u guys remember how i was tellin u's to get a life.......well heres one for ya

How To Get A Life
It's never easy to overcome innate nerdity, a serious Internet addiction, or a hard-core computer gaming habit, but trying usually isn't as painful as kidney stones. Here's how:
Let go of the mouse.
Turn off the computer.
Play a game of solitaire with a real deck of cards.
Eat something other than taco chips.
Fart without recording it and putting it up your Web page.
Get some sleep in bed rather than on your keyboard.
Next time you wake up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, don't tell everyone on your ICQ list about it.
Open a window without turning your computer back on (yes, it is possible). Very gradually expose your eyes to increasingly bright light so as to avoid damage or permanent sun blindness.
When you feel prepared for a massive dose of non-CRT radiation, put on welding goggles and go outside.
If you see someone, say "Hi" to them instead of trying to make the modem connect sound.
Visit a friend that you haven't spoken to in years because they don't have an email address.
Have ".com" officially removed from behind your name.
Go on a date with someone you didn't meet in a chat room.

Geoff

VIP Member
Giga-man, you need to calm down. Just because were part of a computer forum doesnt mean were all nerds sitting in our mothers basement. I dont want to read your idiotic post, since i have better things to do with my time, but if you want to get your questions answered, you better get your act together.

Status
Not open for further replies.