Video Camera Help

vonfeldt7

Well for the past 3-4 years my Father keeps telling me that he wants to video camera, and I guess it's actually time to to it.

He watches the Golf Channel a lot and apparently what they do on there is record someone's golf swing, then take into a video editing program, and slow it down so that they can see imperfections, etc. My Father wants to do this as well, but I some help on video cameras.

I'm not to experienced with video cameras, and I'm not exactly sure we'll need for this "project." He doesn't want to spend too terribly much on the camera, but at the same time, he doesn't want something crappy. If we (he) has to spend a little more to get a quality product, he will.

Could someone recommend a decent camera, or some tips for selecting one (HDD, SD cards, etc).

Help would great...thanks.

Last edited:

massahwahl

VIP Member
Make sure you get one with firewire! Personally its my choice, as for the camera itself, its thats all the more you want to do, you really dont need anything out of this world. Check out the Canon ZR models as they seem to sell for fairly cheap.