Video graphics

Mr C.

Hello to all you super computer techs.
I have a Ostrog Gaming system with windows 7 home premium. I just reinstalled the windows 7 and i have the original graphics install disk. However the screen is too large and i cant scroll down to the "next" button to proceed with the install. I have tried several different monitors, which none will allow any screen resolution changes until i install the graphics software, which i cant install because, well I've already explained that so, Any work a rounds to this ? Frustrated as a mule with a carrot in his face but cant get to it. Help me out Super Techs.

Darren

Staff member
Just download the drivers online. You can hold down Ctrl on your keyboard and scroll down on your scroll wheel to zoom out.

Mr C.

Tried that it does not scroll. downloading from the AMD site takes you to the same exact setup that is on my original cd. Anything else?

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
You should be able to change the resolution to something slightly higher.

If you can't, then you need to shrink the window of the installer so you can click what you need.

Darren

Staff member
Tried that it does not scroll. downloading from the AMD site takes you to the same exact setup that is on my original cd. Anything else?
That's pretty much impossible. OS? Graphics card? I'll give you a direct download link, all you'll need to do is click on it.

Mr C.

ok I want to thank all you GuRu's ou there. I was able to reduce the size of the screen and find a link that allowed me to get my drivers. Thanks Darren fo r hanging in ther with me. Thanks to all of you.