videos showing installation of graphics card

mr gamer 22

New Member
So I bought an 8800 geforce card for my hp pavillion but im still confused as hell by the manual so I looked for some installation videos on youtube but could not find any pertaining to a hp pavillion.

Is there any chance that anybody here knows where I could find a video showing me

or give me step by step in lamens terms
 
im guessing that you have a PCI-E slot on your motherboard and a power supply with a 6 pin PCI-E connector. if so then all you need to do is uninstall old drivers, shut your system down, put the card into the PCI-E slot, push it firmly so that it clicks, connect the 6 pin PCI-E power cable into the card and screw it in, boot your computer install drivers. let me know if you want me to do a video on it for you.
 
im guessing that you have a PCI-E slot on your motherboard and a power supply with a 6 pin PCI-E connector. if so then all you need to do is uninstall old drivers, shut your system down, put the card into the PCI-E slot, push it firmly so that it clicks, connect the 6 pin PCI-E power cable into the card and screw it in, boot your computer install drivers. let me know if you want me to do a video on it for you.

I would be much obliged if you were to do a video for me.
 
Back
Top