View movies from PC to TVs

meppwc

I have a home wireless network that is on Uverse. Is there a way of viewing movies on one of my PCs on any of my TVs?

Geoff

VIP Member
I have a home wireless network that is on Uverse. Is there a way of viewing movies on one of my PCs on any of my TVs?
There are many ways, are the movies stored on your hard drive? Do you have a smart TV? Do you have an Xbox or PlayStation?

meppwc

The movies are on the hard drive
No smart TV and no Xbox or playstation.........although one TV has a Wii connected

DaveSi677

you will need to have something that can accept a stream... unfortunately with out smart tv or playstation/xbox or wd tv it's going to be nearly impossible.

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
you will need to have something that can accept a stream... unfortunately with out smart tv or playstation/xbox or wd tv it's going to be nearly impossible.

Or connecting the PC to the TV/receiver.

Geoff

VIP Member
Or connecting the PC to the TV/receiver.
True, that's the easiest and cheapest way, but it sounds like he wants to be able to see his videos on any of his TV's.

If that's the case, you need a streaming device to stream the content. You can buy a device such as a WD TV, Xbox, PlayStation, get a Smart TV, build an HTPC, etc. Basically any device that can stream from a network sharepoint.