Viruses and Login Issue

DarkEclips

ok iv been trying to download some movies over the break but everytime i leave my computer on it suddenly restarted by itself over the night. I dont no why but it doesnt always happen maybe once or so every week. Its getting annoying. So i was wondering if theres a program that can scan and remove viruses, spybot, and all the other bad programs. Im currently using spybot search and destroy but i dont think its enough.

Also everytime i turn my computer on i have to login. I have to click on my user icon and then my computers starts to load. Is there a way for me to change that so when my computers turned on it automatically runs without having me to login

LTSPLAY

1. i swear by adaware, ive never had any problems with it... as for the computer turning off all the time i have had that probem but a simple reformat solved it i think its a lot deeper than just spyware....
i also use trend micro as my virus scanner, its used by all our airlines and major banks so im guessing its pretty good...

if you go into control panel / user accounts you can turn of the guest account this will recognise you as the sole user.....however if your mum dad brother sister all have there own account also im not sure there is away around it