Vista gaming problem

grimxx

whenever I play a game it starts up I play for awhile then it minimizes the game for some reason and this constantly happens any ideas

paratwa

Email programs, or anything that might want attention can cause your game to minimize.

So shut down everything before playing. Besides, why use up resources that you could be using for the game.

RedTab

Email programs, or anything that might want attention can cause your game to minimize.

So shut down everything before playing. Besides, why use up resources that you could be using for the game.

yea! they will lag you more or less abit~~

grimxx

nah that didn't work guess its just another vista bug to add to the pile besides I can keep my programs up and still not lag in the game its madden 08 not oblivion:D

Tuffie

I guess since your running a nVidia card you could try opening the game, then ALT + Tab out, then right click on the games little tab on the start bar and have a look through the minimising things maybe?

Kent..