Voyagerfan99's For Sale Thread

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
It can handle those two games without an issue. It has two mini display ports and one full HDMI (See Newegg link for exact details on everything).

voyagerfan99

Staff member
Correct. Would you like a shipping estimate? Otherwise I could ship it flat rate for somewhere around $10.

Jamebonds1

Correct. Would you like a shipping estimate? Otherwise I could ship it flat rate for somewhere around $10.

Yeah. I would like a shipping estimate. it will be in my choose list since my video card had died from water. My power supply have three rail and is 36 A combine, so it should work good.

Last edited:

voyagerfan99

Staff member
Yeah. I would like a shipping estimate. it will be in my choose list since my video card had died from water. My power supply have three rail and is 36 A combine, so it should work good.

What's your zip code?

voyagerfan99

Staff member
Also have an ASUS RT-N56U router for sale. $99 shipped. Will edit OP and add pictures tomorrow. Original router was RMA'd due to brown outs. It was replaced and comes in the box with all manuals and cables. It's a really strong and fast router that I highly recommend.

voyagerfan99

Staff member
Bump. Updated original post with pictures and description of the router. Still have the 6870. Also have misc. accessories like power cables, VGA cables, fans, etc. if interested. Just pay shipping and they're yours.

Last edited: