Voyagerfan99's Minecraft Server Thread

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
Hey guys. Some of you are already aware I'm running a dedicated Minecraft server. I thought I should create an info thread on server status, updates, and other misc. stuff. If you have any suggestions on improvements and/or mods to the server, please feel free to post in this thread and let me know.

Please note there is currently a whitelist in effect. If you wish to join the server, please post your Minecraft username and I'll add you to the list.

This is a standard Minecraft server. There is also a Tekkit Minecraft server.

In order to join the Tekkit Server, you are required to download and run Minecraft using the Technic Launcher. You can download it from HERE. The .JAR version usually works best.

Mod List
Timber - Chop one block of tree with any axe and the entire tree comes down.
CoreProtect - Logging of block breaks and placements. If you grief, I'll see it.
WorldEdit - Easily edit large areas of land

General Rules:
Be courteous to other players. If you didn't build it, don't destroy it. Simple enough.

CURRENT SERVER STATUS: Retired

CURRENT SERVER IP: -
Tekkit Port (Add to end of IP): -
Standard Minecraft port (Add to end of IP): -

If you enjoy playing on this server, please consider donating to help cover server costs. You can CLICK HERE to donate. Every donation is appreciated!

Last edited:

M1kkelZR

damn I wish I had a legit account now lol.
But then again, playing with friends in a cracked server is also fun :)

NyxCharon

Someone decided to be funny and plant tnt in the house where you start the coaster, as well as a trap button to set it off. luckily i spawned inside the house and saw it and removed it first. I just want to know, who did it?

Also:
2012-05-26_19.53.21.png

Last edited:

voyagerfan99

Staff member
Bet it was Lucas who did that.

And DAMN! I'm gonna have to take a hop on that coaster.

NyxCharon

Bet it was Lucas who did that.

And DAMN! I'm gonna have to take a hop on that coaster.

watch out, there's a couple skeletons riding around :p
Going to stop working on the track for a bit and start putting up a bunch of fencing. I have yet to get more then one ride the whole way without stopping because something is on the track.

voyagerfan99

Staff member
watch out, there's a couple skeletons riding around :p
Going to stop working on the track for a bit and start putting up a bunch of fencing. I have yet to get more then one ride the whole way without stopping because something is on the track.

Yeah I stopped multiple times to rid the track of stuck carts.

voyagerfan99

Staff member
Server is currently down. Running Windows updates and attempting a server mod.

If that server was working, I would join in, and guess what my ID is? Byteninja1, add me to the whitelist Please? If it has a whitelist. My house, which I just finished building a super advanced entrance to, needs some work, and i havent got on mc in the longest time.

voyagerfan99

Staff member
Server is back up and running.

Byteninja, you've been added to the whitelist :good:

Aastii

VIP Member
Can I get a whitelist please, same name as forums.

For mods, might I suggest Tekkit

http://www.technicpack.net/tekkit/

It is a mod pack that makes Minecraft a whole new game. You have all of the original stuff in there, but you also have a hell of a lot more. If you want to take a look before throwing it on, give us a shout and I'll pm you our server details to have a go

voyagerfan99

Staff member
Yeah I saw Green_dog's house got destroyed. Not sure how that happened.

You've been whitelisted Aastii :good:

Aastii

VIP Member
If there are people on there being arses, might I recommend putting Bukkit on the server (If it isn't already) and getting Backup

http://bukkitbackup.com/

It will automatically backup the server at a set interval whenever there are players in the server, so should anything happen you can roll back