Want new Computer $1500-$2000

Charrua

New Member
Hey guy I know this have been posted maybe 1000 times here but I'm new here and I would like you guys to build me a computer for about $1500 to $2000 so it's easier for me to have it all posted here and I know you would like to do it:D

I really need everything from the case to everything inside I mean everything, I dont use it for gaming much exept flight simulator from time to time but I do some video Editing and what I have now it's sort of fine (HP Media Center m7087c ) but I just want a new one and the best I can get for that much.

I want to have DDR3 ram in it so you know and a good Graphic card 8800gt and over with at least 512mb,I need to have a good DVD or even blue ray RW, it need to have a 5 in1 media reader or something like that and some some rca video in, I have bought from newegg before and I like it so maybe I can buy everything from them.

Thanks a lot and hope to get a few replies!!! ;)
 
WOW, i can do you a good system, just i need the time, i'll be able to post in a few hours.

Sorry.....

But i can do you a good build.
 
ohh wow that was a quick reply!!!!:eek:

no proplem man,, I'm not in a rush to buy it right now but I think I'll buy it within the next month or 2.

Thanks a lot!!!
 
You don't need 2k for a build that won't be gaming. I'd say 1k would do it.

Well yeah, but he needs everything. But it will be good, if you have the budget, spend it all.

ohh wow that was a quick reply!!!!:eek:

noproplem man,, I'm not in a rush to buy it right now but I think I'll buy it within the next month or 2.

Thanks a lot!!!

No problems.

Here we go:

Budget = up to $2,000

Total - No rebates - $1,610.88
Total - After rebates - $1,515.88
Total saving on rebates - $95.00


very good build.

DDR3 is not worth it.

Hope this helps.
 
within the next 2 months, ddr3 will drop most likely, or rise in price, i'm not really sure, like cohen said, ddr3 isn't really worth it, not right now at least, give it 6 months to mature
 
within the next 2 months, ddr3 will drop most likely, or rise in price, i'm not really sure, like cohen said, ddr3 isn't really worth it, not right now at least, give it 6 months to mature

You guys are saying is not worth it becasue of the price??? or that it's not that much faster or what's the deal with DDR2 or DDR3.

One of the things I noticed on the build was the Graphic card I sort of like the Geforce card well it's the only one I had had are they better than the readon card. I guess I sort of know the numbers on the geforce cards and sort of have an idea of how big of a card it is. I dont know anything on those otehr ones.
 
yes I was lookign there the ddr3 to see some differences and it looks like the higher this number (PC3 16000) the more expensive they get where there's also some ofr arround $180 or so but that number is only like 8000 or so I'm not sure what it means I guess the speed but I really dont know if I could even tell a difference on speed,, I think if I had 8GB of ddr2 will work just Fine wouldnt it???:D I'm not going to open 200 pictures at the same time so I gues I dont have to worry about it much jajja

I like computers I just need to hang arround here more often to lern more about all this stafff!!!!
 
Last edited:
yes I was lookign there the ddr3 to see some differences and it looks like the higher this number (PC3 16000) the more expensive they get where there's also some ofr arround $180 or so but that number is only like 8000 or so I'm not sure what it means I guess the speed but I really dont know if I could even tell a difference on speed,, I think if I had 8GB of ddr2 will work just Fine wouldnt it???:D I'm not going to open 200 pictures at the same time so I gues I dont have to worry about it much jajja

I like computers I just need to hang arround here more often to lern more about all this stafff!!!!
 
well it depends on the OS... if you get windows vista 64 bit, then yes 8GB will be fine, otherwise you'll be fine.....
 
Back
Top