Want to buy a PC for gaming and 3D Modling

Chiyangian

I want to buy a new PC, and my goal is to run Dark soul III in high quality or middle if my budget allows.
Also, I am a industrial design student, so I wish I can run CAD Solidwrks well. I am a 100% noob in choosing computer, but i saw a Dell PC is selling in Costco. Please let me know if this is worth to purchase, and if you recommend me to build my own PC, please let me know what item can satisfy my request. My budget will be under 1100, but it is negotiable if i have to. 26938181_1645136038840112_633014961_o.jpg

_Kyle_

I would always reccomending building your own PC, but with the price of hardware right now, I think this is a pretty good deal. The GPU and CPU is last gen, but they're still plenty powerful.

Agent Smith

Oh man. Tell me about it! I upgraded my RAM and it cost be a fortune. Now I want a GTX 1060 and as luck would have it, now the prices are inflated and practically everything is out of stock. I may have to settle for a damn GTX 1050 which is not what I wanted. I guess I could wait till the Bitcoin mining BS calms down and sell the damn card and get what I wanted. I'd probably lose my money in the process though since the prices are way inflated.

Agent Smith

The minimum requirement for Dark Souls 3 is an ATI Radeon HD 6870. And the recommended is a Radeon HD 7850. The GPU in that Dell will work, and you may be able to use max settings if not mid settings.

_Kyle_

Oh man. Tell me about it! I upgraded my RAM and it cost be a fortune. Now I want a GTX 1060 and as luck would have it, now the prices are inflated and practically everything is out of stock. I may have to settle for a damn GTX 1050 which is not what I wanted. I guess I could wait till the Bitcoin mining BS calms down and sell the damn card and get what I wanted. I'd probably lose my money in the process though since the prices are way inflated.
Agreed. I'm kinda glad I got my PC when I did, otherwise I wouldn't have one.