Wanted: LGA1366 motherboard

Jiniix

I am able to buy an i7-920 for very cheap, but it's impossible to get a hold of an LGA1366 motherboard here in Denmark for less than $400 - which I am not ready to shell out for a motherboard supporting dated hardware.
I am not looking to pay more than $100, which is probably not going to happen, since I live in EU and shipping might be costly.
But it's worth a try, so if anyone has an old board lying around - I'm interested. Pretty much any board will do, as I'm expecting not to be able to overclock at this price.
Don't have heatware, but would set up it up in an instant if someone has something interesting lying around.

Preferred: Ability to Crossfire or SLI (SLI requires 8x or above, CFX 4x or above (8x recommended tho))

The build that would come of this:
Coolermaster HAF 912
SilverPower 750W Modular Silver
Intel i7-920
Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo/Seidon 120M (both push-pull 212 Evo fans)
Kingston HyperX 1333MHz 3x4GB
AMD 6870 or 5770 CFX or NVIDIA 460 SLI
Random HDD that's available

So quite a decent off-gamer would happen from this :D Currently is roughly the same with AMD Phenom II X2 and DDR2 RAM, which I am looking to upgrade.

Not sure how Heatware functions, but I'm able to pay via PayPal (or MobilePay if that's available, might be only DK)

Thanks in advance, Jiniix.

Last edited:

SpringWater

Go to ebay, you can get a decent board that supports sli/cfx for around $100 maybe $120. The shipping though might cost you around $50 but that,s still a better deal than $400 :D.