wanted working cheap processors/ram

Discussion in 'Computer Equipment For Sale' started by funkysnair, Dec 2, 2012.

1. funkysnair

funkysnair VIP Member

hello people (its been a while)
    im just dropping in to start up a new thread with the intention of buying peoples unwanted cpu's and ram modules!

basicly i have now built up a reputaion for fixing computers amongst friends and family and now i have noticed these friends friends brother wants theres upgraded etc so long story short im after parts used working so i can drop the cost for them and increase my profit margine by a fraction (make it more worth while)

ill consider anything but im starting here from the ground so no i7's will be affordable for me at the min :rolleyes:
    please post in here what you have and if im interested we can take the rest over pm.

i will only deal with reputable people as i have been burnt before and i do have a full time job along with a 3 month old daughter so you might have to wait until 5pm ish for a reply unless i get time at work ill get on my iphone.

cheers people
    ken

2. funkysnair

funkysnair VIP Member

No one?
    Dayum!!!!!
    I remember the days when I had 4 or 5 cpu's sitting around aswell as umpteen stuck if ram lol but then again I did have problems upgrading all the time!

Oh how I miss my liquid cooled i7 ;(

Ken

3. Troncoso

Troncoso VIP Member

I havea bit of DDR2 RAM. Quite a lot, actually. Though, you are in the UK, so, the shipping would likely defeat the purpose of looking for cheap parts.

4. funkysnair

funkysnair VIP Member

well it all depends on what ram you have? prices in uk are more expensive usually so it could still work out at a decent price for me.
    cheers
    ken

5. Troncoso

Troncoso VIP Member

I have 2x2GB DDR2 533 Crucial RAM and 2x2GB DDR2 667 Actica RAM. And that's just what I have in my desk. I know I have a few 1GB sticks somewhere.

6. newcomputer20

newcomputer20 New Member

ive got an old intel duel core lying around somewhere, it might not work but you can have it for a fiver or whatever

Last edited: Dec 5, 2012
  7. funkysnair

funkysnair VIP Member

Can you pm me a price please?
    Cheers
    Ken

Sorry but I would prefer to know it as working no use if its not!
    What processor is it? I might be able to test it
    Cheers
    Ken