warcraft dota lag

Castle

Hi. Does anybody in this forum knows what is the minimum system requirements to play all versions of warcraft dota? I have tried to play it on one of my notebook computer and everything is smooth but once bots are added to the game, it started to lag off and its totally impossible to play at all.
The specs of the notebook is pentium mobile 4 1.6ghz, 1gb ddr400 ram, 64mb integrated graphics and running on windows xp sp2.
Do you think the graphics could be the cause of it? I do not think so as the pc could handle cs cz pretty well without much lag when playing with bots.

I would further appreciate if links to the game requirements as I can't find a single website with that.

DCIScouts

VIP Member
I think that your processor is a little low, and your graphics card for sure is below what would be needed. (going on what I've been able to glean from multiple sources...)

RedTab

Minimum Requirements Recommended Specifications
CPU Pentium II 300MHz or better Pentium III 500MHz or better
RAM Higher than 32MB 64MB or higher
Graphics Card 8MB 16MB with Directx Support
Connection 56K Internet Connection Broadband Internet Connection
HDD Space 4GB 8GB or higher

RedTab

* OS: Windows 2000 (Service Pack 4) or Windows XP (Service Pack 2)
* Processor: Intel Pentium3 800MHz or AMD Athlon 800MHz
* Memory:
o Minimum: 512 MB RAM
o Recommended: 1GB RAM
* Video:
o Minimum: 32MB 3D graphics processor with Hardware Transform and Lighting, such as an NVIDIA GeForce 2 class card or above
o Recommended: 64MB VRAM 3D graphics processor with Vertex and Pixel Shader capability, such as an NVIDIA GeForce FX 5700 class card or above
* Sound: DirectX-compatible sound card

Castle

Thanks for the game requirements listing. But haven't my pc already exceeded the minimum requirements for the game given that:-
1. cpu(min)=p2 800mhz, where I have p4 1600mhz
2. ram(min)=32mb, where I have 1gb
3. graphic card(min)=8mb, where I have 64mb

And I have sufficient harddisk space for this game as well as I am only playing offline with bots at the moment. Plus I think my pc is rather closer to the recommended requirements.

Any more ideas?