warning light

erika g

why have i deleted memory from my usb flash drive and im still seeing this? why is that? why would that be the case? why am i still seeing this then? the bar is red like indicating danger? if i keep deleting more and more memory, why wouldnt the red color vanish then????? what am i doing wrong then? rsvp.

Attachments

• red warning sign.png
    red warning sign.png
    66.4 KB · Views: 12

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
What files are on that drive? Says there is only 164mb left of 2gb. Do a screenshot of whats on the drive.

Cromewell

Administrator
Staff member
if i keep deleting more and more memory, why wouldnt the red color vanish then????? what am i doing wrong then? rsvp.
Likely you are deleting small files and there is a single, or a few vary large files taking the majority of the space. But as above, without seeing the list details of what's on there and what you are deleting vs what you are not we can't tell you.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Change the view so it shows details and it will give you a file size for each file. That will tell you what is using up the space. Most likely those pictures, if they are high resolution then they will take up more space.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Thirteen days -Title 20mb
Maglite 2018 catalog 6mb
1998 mp4 7mb

However, thats not what it using up all your space I think. You need to right click on the Imagenes folder and click on properties. What does it say for file size for that folder? I have a feeling the issue is whats inside this folder.

Cromewell

Administrator
Staff member
Thirteen days -Title 20mb
Maglite 2018 catalog 6mb
1998 mp4 7mb

However, thats not what it using up all your space I think. You need to right click on the Imagenes folder and click on properties. What does it say for file size for that folder? I have a feeling the issue is whats inside this folder.
May also want to show hidden files/folders, and sort by filesize