water cooling tubes

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
Well you can always make your own so really the biggest is whatever the hell you want. As far a commercial goes, 1/2"

Ignorantguy

i dont know how u could make your own cause the nipples on the water block are a standard size unless u bought a reducer but i think after its all said and done it would look stupid with it.. the big reducers and all.

joelkyr

Ignorantguy said:
i dont know how u could make your own cause the nipples on the water block are a standard size
its not standard, there are 3 size you can choose, 1/4, 3/8,/or 1/2 as Preator mentioned, 1/2 is the biggest you can used(recomended) for a hose to better max. the flow and avoid restriction :)

Ignorantguy

i meant standard as in they arent interchangeable. if he buys a sys thats block used 1/4" hose and nips and wants 1/2" tube then hes gonna have to buy a reducer. but thats not a good idea anyhow. the smaller block would restrict waterflow which would wear out the pump faster

*EDIT* oh and Praetor never mentioned there were three sizes. he only mentioned 1/2" but thats beside the fact