Water cooling ?

DKdeadly

I would like to know what water cooling would be very good and will be able to cool down cpu and graphic cards??

Yasu

You need to find out if you even need water cooling. What are your idle and load temps for your CPU and GPU?

Motoxrdude

I wouldnt suggest water cooling. One of my friends had it, and it takes quite a bit of maintanence compared to air cooling. That and it is very expensive compared to air cooling

DKdeadly

give me a very good water cooling which i could overclock the fx60 to about 3.0 and 2 512 without any overclocking

The money doesint matter

Motoxrdude

DKdeadly said:
give me a very good water cooling which i could overclock the fx60 to about 3.0 and 2 512 without any overclocking

The money doesint matter
Wiat, you want to overlclock without overclocking? Thats doesn't make any sense.

DKdeadly

listen just giveme a nice water cooling that i could connect to my cpu and 2 graphic cards i may overclock the cpu

bigsaucybob

DKdeadly said:
listen just giveme a nice water cooling that i could connect to my cpu and 2 graphic cards i may overclock the cpu

Water cooling isnt for someone who may overclock their CPU, its best for someone who plans on doing heavy overclocking

DKdeadly

ight but if i wanna have it water cooled because i might overclock in the future its not like its doing any thing bad right?Cuz it makes the processor cool so it lasts more and mabye performs better right?

And another question would the ZALMAN RESERATOR 1 Plus be better than this one Koolance PC4-1036BK ??

Yasu

The only bad thing that will happen to your processor is that it'll fry(along with other various components) if there is a leak, and if you are not using distilled water(not exactly sure on the distilled water part).

diduknowthat

formerly liuliuboy
DKdeadly said:
ight but if i wanna have it water cooled because i might overclock in the future its not like its doing any thing bad right?Cuz it makes the processor cool so it lasts more and mabye performs better right?

And another question would the ZALMAN RESERATOR 1 Plus be better than this one Koolance PC4-1036BK ??

Well there could be things bad. It can destroy your entire system if it isn't put together correctly. It requites high maintance. It's more expensive. And it really doesn't increase performance unless your cpu is overheating right now.

bigsaucybob

If your really bored and you enjoy taking care of things, then get watercooling. Depending on the type you get it will probably cool down your comp but:

1. If you install it incorrectly, your in for quite a treat

2. Its high maintinance(?) so basically dont get it unless you really wanna push the temps of your computer

joelkyr

bigsaucybob said:
Dont get water cooling unless your planning on doing heavy overclocking
So..if i dont overclock...i dont need it? Water cooling is not only for the sole purpose of overclocking, it can be for aesthetic reason(bling-bling), better cooling for your CPU:)
liuliuboy said:
it requites high maintance
Honestly, its not that "HIGH" as you mentioned, ived been using watercooling for almost 1 1/2 yrs now and maintenance was never a problem.:)
DKdeadly said:
it makes the processor cool so it lasts more and mabye performs better right?
Correct;)

"Exploring and risk is one way of advancing and learning:D "
Here are some places where u can get them

swiftnets.com
coolthenica.com
coolerguys.com
crazypc.com
voyeurmods.com
cool-cases-usa.com
heatsinkfactory.com

bigsaucybob

So..if i dont overclock...i dont need it? Water cooling is not only for the sole purpose of overclocking, it can be for aesthetic reason(bling-bling), better cooling for your CPU

Yes, thats basically true just not in this case. With dkdeadly hes got basically an unlimited budget, so then it might be "bling-bling". But its still hard to maintain and can ruin your system.

DKdeadly

and joelkyr i know those websides but i would like to know which one's are the best and i just wanna get that water cooling i have the money and if its better than air i will take it so please give me some advise

CmoAMD

You guys made it seem like you didnt want him to get it, must be jealousy. Anyhow, how big is your case? Do you have room for an internal liquid cooling system? I would go with these externals:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16835127006
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16835106040

or my personal favorite for internal, very adaptable:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16835106074

You put the 2 radiators to the cpu, then the 1 radiator to your cards, getting this set you will learn alot about cooling, easy instillation, and you will learn how to make custom kits yourself, even tanks.

DKdeadly

yea i know they are trying to help me but i said i want water cooling and i dont care if you its only needed when i overclock the sytem i just want it because air is simple but water cooling is newer and its better in my opinion so any other suggestion on water coolings?

I dont mean to be rude.