watercooler for video card.

dtiao7eb

Hey guys,

I was wondering if there are any benefits of watercooling the video card. I might do some overclocking, but I wanted to know if there are any benefits of watercooling a videocard at stock speeds.

David

Leopold Butters

Hey guys,

I was wondering if there are any benefits of watercooling the video card. I might do some overclocking, but I wanted to know if there are any benefits of watercooling a videocard at stock speeds.

David

I have a water block on my 5970 at stock settings, its a million times better because there is no noise at all without the fan. Its very nice. I used to have it OC but its pretty much on its last leg now and doesn't stay stable anymore haha.

dtiao7eb

how far did you push your card? and how long. I was gonna oc it a little bit, but i would like to keep this card for a while. and your WC loop, was it only for your video card? or did you loop in cpu+northbridge+vidcard

Leopold Butters

how far did you push your card? and how long. I was gonna oc it a little bit, but i would like to keep this card for a while. and your WC loop, was it only for your video card? or did you loop in cpu+northbridge+vidcard

I have pushed my card as far as I could lol. I've had the card for a year and a half and about 5 months ago it started acting up. I only use one loop for CPU and Video card. I have never had any problems.